B) Stud Walls, Partitions and Plastering

RUSHCLIFFE HOMEWORK can alter and repair existing stud walls and partitions or build new ones, add sockets, switches, TV points and radiators (subject to feed access).

I can make new openings into eaves storage from an existing loft conversion, adding a cupboard door and frame to match what is already there.

A stud wall can be added to split a room into two rooms with door frames and doors added. If you live in a house where the bathroom is accessed via one of the bedrooms, you can form a corridor for privacy, with lights, sockets and a radiator.

Maybe you want to make a new bathroom or ensuite, form a cupboard under the stairs or close off an open plan area to conform with regulations. I work with experienced tradesmen covering all of the roles involved in these alterations.

Rushcliffe Country Park